Our reclaimed clear vertical grain doug fir T&G flooring products are truly exquisite. It’s amazing that retailers are able to sell their flooring as “wood” products. Often times made of thin veneer strips on top of plywood, many new wood flooring options today have little in common with the products of the past. Check out these reasons why you may want to install one of our solid reclaimed clear vertical grain doug fir T&G flooring products instead of the basic options you’ll find at other flooring stores.
- Many new products are comprised of glues and other dangerous chemicals that off-gas over time. You’ll find no chemicals in our solid reclaimed clear vertical grain doug fir T&G flooring products.
- Short lengths look busy and cheap. Why deal with 1′, 2′ and 3′ increments when you can install long lengths instead. Our usable length average generally pushes 10′ in our reclaimed clear vertical grain doug fir T&G flooring products.
- Scratches occur in wood flooring over time. Try refinishing a veneered “wood” floor. You’ll be lucky if you can sand it once without exposing the mystery plywood beneath. Our solid reclaimed clear vertical grain doug fir T&G flooring options can be refinished over and over again.
- Many of today’s floating floor products lack the strength of solid hardwood flooring and sound hollow under foot. That won’t be the case with our solid 3/4″ reclaimed doug fir flooring material.
- It always saddens me to see cheap flooring installed in the old craftsman homes in the area. Maintain the integrity of your home! Replace what was there.
- A number of the current flooring options have rounded corners that catch dirt where the board join together. Our solid reclaimed clear vertical grain doug fir T&G flooring product is run to a square butt joint tongue and groove pattern.
International Harvester Beams Remilled 1×6 T&G Douglas Fir Flooring
Ripped from the huge 6×12 timbers that served as International Harvester building’s support beams, we are offering limited amounts of 1×6 t&g clear old growth vertical grain doug fir flooring. Each beam was hand selected for their tightness of grain structure. Now’s your chance to create a one of a kind custom floor. Approximately 3,000 square feet are currently available.
San Leandro Georgia Pacific Paper Mill 1X4 T&G Flooring
Hand selected for its growth ring density, we recently transformed around 3,000 board feet of 4×8 beams into exquisite clear vertical grain flooring. Measuring 3/4 thick and with a 3 1/4″ exposed face this material is perfect for those trying to match many of the floors found in older Bay Area homes.